Wednesday 16 December 2009

Sample and audience feedback.

I showed this sample to my media class and some of my actors to find out what they thought about it.



On the whole people liked the way it had been filmed and put together. The main thing that came up was that the arm on the ground wasn't very obvious (due to the pag light being too far away from it) and so I might want to re-shoot that or add in another shot.
Another comment that came up was that the ending was too abrupt; the scream didn't go on for long enough and it felt like it hadn't really ended. One person suggested that I add my title in there to carry on the shot a bit more, but it would require me to record another scream (in the shot used the character started laughing after I cut it off).

No comments:

Post a Comment