Monday 5 October 2009

A2 Media 2009-10 Outline | My choice of project.

The A2 coursework unit is worth 50% of the overall mark and there are two options available

1. A promotion package for a new film, to include a teaser trailer, together with two of the following three options:
- a website home page for the film;
- a film magazine front cover, featuring the film;
- a poster for the film


2. A short film in it's entirety, lasting approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animated or a combination of both, together with two of the following three options:
- a poster for the film;
- a radio trailer for the film;
- a film magazine review page featuring the film


From the options presented to us, I have decided to do option 2 because I feel that a short film would be more interesting to create than a trailer as I would be able to explore the narrative further.
As well as the film, promotional poster and magazine article, I will also produce a DVD cover and I will expand my poster to include several different designs and teaser posters. This is because I feel that having a full promotional package would allow me to have a better idea of how the film would be marketed, and offers more opportunity for learning new techniques and skills.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete